Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome :-)

So ever since I've become a follower of Christ there has been one gift that God has bestowed on me that i have been terrified of using. Writing for me has always been an immensely powerful tool that I'd engage in order to cope with horrible circumstances. Once i found Christ i no longer knew how to use my gift of writing. It terrified me because of how dark and disturbing my writings were. I was and still am scared that it is still in me to produce such things. I long to learn how to glorify my God and Savior through my writings that i may be able to encourage and edify the body of Christ. So in order to begin this foray into my gifting, I've decided to blog through everything that is going on in my life as i struggle to become Christ like and bring light into my family's home. It is my prayer that through these blogs someone might be able to be encouraged from and relate to my struggles.

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
Ephesians 4:29

No comments:

Post a Comment